In some rare instances, we will cancel orders that violate our policies or that our system has flagged as possibly fraudulent. If your order has been canceled you will receive an email from us explaining the reason for the cancellation. If you do not receive an email or have additional questions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Some possible reasons for order cancellation include:
- Order was placed from outside of the U.S.
- Billing and/or delivery address is outside of the U.S.
- Billing address or ZIP code does not match credit card's registered address
- Billing address or credit card's address wasn't available
- There were multiple failed payment attempts before the order was placed
- Order was placed via a high risk IP address or web proxy
- Shipping address is a significant distance from billing address
- Characteristics of the order are similar to fraudulent orders observed in the past