We’ve never had an issue with leaving unused connectors exposed. If it does end up being a problem, then taping it off should be an easy fix.
Articles in this section
- Volto Install Video & User Manual
- Can Volto be recharged while in use?
- If I use only a few of the connections on the Volto daisy chain, do I need to shield the unused connectors to avoid shorts or other problems, such as with tape, or will they be ok left exposed and tucked away under the board?
- I've lost the charger for my Volto. What should I do?
- How long does the Volto battery last and what pedals will it power?